1.21.2006

Ruminations

By Ron Dupuis

In a recently released tape bin Laden stated he is preparing his organization to attack us…again.
I believe him. I also believe if he had a nuclear bomb or some massively infectious biological agent he would have no qualm about using them in order to divide our country and destroy our way of life.
Thank you Mr. Bin Laden sir.
Your words have reaffirmed to this American that the Bush administration can and should monitor my overseas phone conversations, my library selections, my hardware store purchases, and my pizza delivery habits.
Hopefully they will learn early that my dull life poses no threat to our way of life and move on to people with profiles like the nineteen sub-human friends of yours who caused the horrific devastation of 9/11.
__

I’m not making this up.
French President Jacques Chirac, while giving a speech at a French nuclear submarine base, intimated that any terrorist attack on his country could trigger nuclear retaliation from France.
“The leaders of states who would use terrorist means against us, as well as those who would consider using in one way or another weapons of mass destruction, must understand that they would lay themselves open to a firm and adapted response on our part. This response could be a conventional one. It could also be of a different kind."

Given the French history of warfare I can imagine the scenario now; drop a nuclear bomb on Iraq then surrender to Iran.
__

I’ve been speaking with health care officials ever since the parental notification question was argued before the Supreme Court. Now that the opinion has been handed down, here is my take on the entire situation. The pro abortion group is not concerned at all with the health and life of any fourteen year old girl. All they want is for un-emancipated young girls to have access to an abortion without their parents knowing. Every health care professional I’ve spoken to in the last few month, including hospital presidents, policy writers and emergency room physicians, have given me the same answers; if an un-emancipated child enters an emergency room with a life threatening injury and her parents cannot be notified, the attending doctor has “perceived permission” to do whatever it takes to save her life. Abortion providers want us to believe the being pregnant is a life threatening situation and want that “perceived permission.”

Of course my take is entirely “In My Humble Opinion.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Civil liberties need to be protected

mynewsbot.com

Anonymous said...

Great blog I hope we can work to build a better health care system as we are in a major crisis and health insurance is a major aspect to many.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online