8.23.2009

A special thank you

By The Dupuis Family
After surviving what has to be medically the worst year of my entire life, it’s time to recognize and thank some of the people who, through their dedication and professionalism, helped me and my family.
Dr. George DiMov my primary care physician and Dr. Tom Wharton of Exeter Cardiovascular are at the top of my list. My family and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts (mine now is beating perfectly by the way).
The nurse “Angels” at Exeter Hospital; Stacy, Linda, Beth, Bret, Lauren, Linda, CNA’s Penny, Katie, and Erica, you are special people and will always be remembered in our family prayers.
A “thank you” goes to Georgia and almost all the staff at Exeter Health Care (one I swear was “nurse Ratchet” incarnate). You guy’s got me through one of the most critical incident during my entire stay at your facility and my family appreciates everything you did for me (except “nurse Ratchet” of course.)
HIPPA rules prevent me from knowing the last names of care givers that attended to me. There was one while I was on the fourth floor “telemetry unit” who merits a special “thank you”. Nurse Christina not only stopped in at the beginning of her twelve hour shift, she also said good-bye when her day was complete. This was even at times when I was not her patient for that particular day. May God bless you young lady and may He allow all your dreams and ambitions to be fulfilled. My family and I will never forget you.

Finally there is the North Hampton Parents Active in Learning and the residents of Grandview Terrace. Resident like the Sullivan’s, the Dionne’s ,the Malonys, the Hills, the Nigros and about a dozen others who not only provided food for my family but also made sure all of my daughters dentist and orthodontist appointments where kept. You people are the reason we live in this community.


God bless you all.
The Dupuis Family
964-8228

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online